"Jumani: Welcome to the Jungle" sits atop domestic office with a full herd of rampaging rhinos.
Ferdinand hangs on at the middle of the Big List while Coco drops to #9. Meanwhile, the partially animated Jumanji rises to #1.
1) Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (SONY), 3,801 theaters (+36) / $10.8M Fri /$15.9M Sat/$9.26M Sun/3-day: $36M (-28%)/Total:$244.3M/ Wk 3
2) Insidious: The Last Key (UNI), 3,116 theaters (0)/ $12.7M Fri/$11M Sat/ $5.6M Sun/3-day: $29.3M/ Wk 1
3) Star Wars: The Last Jedi(DIS), 4,232 theaters (0)/ $6.6M Fri/$10.5M Sat/$6.4M Sun/3-day: $23.6M (-55%)/Total:$572.5M/ Wk 4
4) The Greatest Showman (FOX), 3,342 theaters (+26) / $4.1M Fri /$5.8M Sat/$3.9M Sun/ 3-day: $13.8M (-11%)/Total: $76.9M/Wk 3
5) Pitch Perfect 3 (UNI), 3,458 theaters (-10)/ $3.3M Fri /$4.4M Sat/ $2.5M Sun/3-day: $10.2M (-39%)/Total: $85.9M/ Wk 3
6) Ferdinand (FOX), 3,156 theaters (-181) / $2.2M Fri /$3.2M Sat/ $2.3M Sun/3-day: $7.7M (-32%)/Total: $70.5M/ Wk 4
7) Molly’s Game (STX) 1,608 theaters (+1,337)/$2.3M Fri /$2.9M Sat/ $1.8M Sun/3-day: $7M (+198%)/Total: $14.2M/ Wk 2
8) Darkest Hour (FOC), 1,733 theaters (+790)/ $1.8M Fri /$2.6M Sat/$1.9M Sun/ 3-day: $6.3M (+16%)/ Total: $28.3M/ Wk 7
9) Coco(DIS), 1,894 theaters (-210) / $1.5M Fri /$2.1M Sat/ $1.8M Sun/3-day: $5.5M (-26%)/Total: $192M / Wk 7
10) All The Money in the World (Sony) 2,123 theaters (+49)/ $1M Fri /$1.5M Sat/ $930K Sun/3-day: $3.55M (-36%)/Total: $20.1M/Wk 2
Coco has now taken in $589,081,961 around the world, making it a solid hit for the Mouse. Ferdinand has now made $183,331,286 globally. Both pictures have made the majority of their money in foreign markets.
Jumanji, decorated with generous dollops of animation, has now grossed $519,372,666 across the globe, with a lot of markets (including the U.S.) still going strong.