Thursday, August 3, 2017

Gaposis

What's this??

A lot of time has gone by with no action taking place here, but there's a reason for that. I was in Florida, then in Switzerland, the land of lakes, chocolates, tall mountains and brown cows. And I didn't take a computer with me.

And thus ... blank space. For a month.

When I was pounding away on The Animation Guild Blog (now under different management), I never let a day go by without posting. Rain or shine, in illness and health, I broke out the laptop and did my stint on the blog. I typed when I was wide awake, and when I was semi-comatose, but I typed. In the decade I put TAG blog together I seldom if ever missed a day. (Hooray for me).

But I'm older now, and freaking retired. And I'm not going to be a slave to the keyboard anymore. I know it's slothful, but it's the way it will now be. (I'm sorry about it, though not a lot).

No comments:

Post a Comment